Business On The Beach
Moonraker House, nestled in the tree canopy overlooking the iconic Split Apple Rock is an exclusive retreat at the gateway of the Abel Tasman National Park.
The area is known for its azure waters, beautiful native forests and crisp golden sand, all of which is literally on our doorstep.
Our purpose designed property offers space to relax and work, yet is elegant and comfortable with a picturesque backdrop like no other in the region. Our property is accessible by car, boat and helicopter.
Terri and Jim have been in the tourism and wedding industry for over a decade and Moonraker House is one of a few properties welcoming small groups to Nelson & Tasman to enjoy a destination business meeting in an exclusive, private setting.
Our service provides a complete custom designed package to ensure you leave holding onto a successful and productive memory of the work achieved.
Terri provides a consultation service offering the flexibility to enjoy a complete custom made service or create your own with her support.
Our professional service allows you to describe your vision and we create it with a balance of work life and play in a region that offers so much. We like nothing more than a challenge, so challenge us!
Our bundles are based on a group of 6, with options to upgrade on a standard minimum two night stay, however we encourage no less than three nights to give you a truly relaxed experience and if you would like to extend that further to enjoy all that our region has to offer we provide an concierge service and can make bookings on your behalf.
Day visitors are welcome too.
Beachfront office incentive
The opportunity to escape the constraints of an office and open the door to a location to be truly inspired. Moonraker House offers exclusivity with all you need to run your office, hold a meeting, wow your clients, write a book or compose a song.
- Two nights’ exclusive accommodation for up to 6 people (this can be extended)
- Continental breakfast
- Refreshments and morning and/or afternoon tea
- Lunch with option for in-house dining
- Large table to seat 8 with option of a second on the deck (total seats 16)
- Wifi, large screen, notepads and pens and whiteboard
- We can arrange team building activities or excursions
- We can arrange other accommodation close by for extra members
Colleagues and/or products photo shoot
An opportunity to capture your colleagues and/or products in a different environment. Whatever your reason to have your beachside office, this can really add to the incentives. With the beach only a moments stroll through our native woodland, you can enjoy sunset, moonrise or sunrise with the local penguins and other wildlife. The photographer will be engaged for one full day and provide photos on download or flash drive.
- This can be tagged onto any other bundle or a stand alone experience
- Free itinerary service
- Makeup and hair service on site (By appointment)
- Two nights’ exclusive accommodation (this can be extended)
- Continental breakfast,
- Picnic lunch with option for in-house dinner
All our business bundles can include the following:
- All our guests enjoy a complimentary concierge service
- A minimum of two-night stay which can be extended. Week days and out of season bookings will be discounted.
- A completely custom event coordination and consultation service
- Full itinerary of activities service during your stay
- Daily continental breakfast with an option for a cooked breakfast
- Lunch and dinner can be arranged daily
- Chef and/or catering and service staff available by appointment
- Styling items, chairs, marquee etc
- Professional musician by appointment
- Professional photographer available by appointment
- Professional video and drone available by appointment
- Transport for guests, either by boat or mini bus
- Airport Transfers and/or chauffeur (we drive your car or hire car)
- Translators available by appointment
Conditions and fees do apply please contact us for further information and a quote.