Hi we are Jim & Terri (& Pepe the horse)
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rooms are for up to 2 sharing in a king or split singles. Please let us know at the time of booking.
Event service which can include elopements, micro events, Proposals, Renewal of vows, Business meeting, incentive packages, photo shoots, romance etc
Arrival: 4pm (this can be earlier with prior notice)
Departure: 10am (this can be extended to midday aPOA)
Today’s weather forecast
These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. Remember we drive on the left hand side in New Zealand.
If you feel tired please stay safe and take a break at any one of our wonderful beauty spots and cafe’s on the way.
Le us know what time to expect you, so we can have the kettle on for a nice cup of tea when you arrive.
Our property is a work in progress so do note that our drive is steep and unformed. Please park on the left hand side at the upper end of the drive way before the water tank and walk approximate 70/100 meters to the house. We will help you with your bags after a nice welcome cup of tea and shown you around.
Arrivals: from 4pm, please provide us with an indication on you ETA. If you require an earlier arrival please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
Departures: 10am, later departures can be arranged if possible.
From Nelson Airport to Moonraker House,
11 Moonraker Way, Kaiteriteri, Tasman.
- From Nelson airport take Trent Dr and Quarantine Rd to State Highway 6 in Annesbrook
- Head northeast on Trent Drive toward Rapid Place – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- Turn right onto Quarantine Rd
- From nelson; Take State Highway 60 through Richmond and follow signs to Motueka
- Continue through to Riwaka on Highway 60 and turn right to Marahau
- Continue on for several miles and take the next right sign posted kaiteriteri on Sandy Bay Rd.
- Turn the next left sign posted Split Apple Rock and into Tokongawa Dr and then right into Moonraker way. It says parking is not permitted, ignore this sign and drive into the drop off zone where you will see our drive
- The drive way is steep and unsealed at present , so please park your car and walk down to the house so we can help guide you to the best parking spot.
- Do not drive past the water tank. Arrivals from 4pm, departures 10am.
Check In & Check Out
Please give us advanced indication on your expected arrival time.
Check In: from 4pm to 830.pm
Check Out: 10am prompt
EXTENTIONS – We can consider but not guarentee extensions with prior notice. POA
- Cancellation less than one calendar month before arrival – 25% of total cost
- Cancellation less than 14 days before arrival – 100% of total cost
- A cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we receive a cancellation request from you and we have confirmed this by email.
- In the event of changes to your booking due to an unforseen circumstance (Such as Covid 19) we will consider a transfer of your booking to another mutually agreeable time.