Hosts, Jim & Terri
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rooms from $250 per winter night (2 sharing) please contact us for special deals and summer or block booking rates
add an event service from $500.00, which can include elopements, micro events, meeting management, incentive packages, photo shoots, romance etc
Arrival: 4.pm (this can be earlier with prior notice and may incur an extra fee)
Departure: 10.am (this can be extended to midday and will incur and extra fee from $50.00
Check out today’s weather forecast
Check out today’s tide
These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route. Remember we drive on the left hand side in New Zealand.
If you feel tired please take a break at any one of our wonderful beauty spots and cafe’s on the way
Le us know what time to expect you, so we can have the kettle on for a nice cup of tea when you arrive.
Remember our drive is steep, please park on the left hand side at the upper end of the drive way before the water tank and walk approximate 100 meters to the house. We will help you with your bags once we have welcomed you and shown you around.
Arrivals: from 4.pm, please do give us indication of when to expect you. If you require an earlier arrival please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
Departures: 10.am, later departures can be arranged if possible.
From Nelson Airport to Moonraker House,
11 Moonraker Way, Kaiteriteri, Tasman.
- From Nelson airport take Trent Dr and Quarantine Rd to State Highway 6 in Annesbrook
- Head northeast on Trent Dr toward Rapide Place – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- Turn right onto Quarantine Rd
- From nelson; Take State Highway 60 through Richmond and follow signs to Motueka
- Continue through to Riwaka on Highway 60 and turn right to Marahau
- Continue on for several miles and take the next right sign posted kaiteriteri on Sandy Bay Rd.
- Turn the next left sign posted Split Apple Rock and into Tokongawa Dr and then right into Moonraker way. It says parking is not permitted, ignore this sign and drive into the drop off zone where you will see our drive
- The drive way is steep and unsealed at present , so please park your car and walk down to the house so we can help guide you to the best parking spot. Do not drive past the water tank.Arrivals from 4.pm, departures 10.am.
Check In & Check Out
Please give us advanced indication on your expected arrival time.
Check In: from 4.pm to 8.30.pm
Check Out: 10.am prompt
- Cancellation less than one calendar month before arrival – 25% of total cost
- Cancellation less than 14 days before arrival – 100% of total cost
- A cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we receive a cancellation request from you and we have confirmed this by email.