Moonraker House, nestled in the tree canopy overlooking the iconic Split Apple Rock is an exclusive retreat at the gateway of the Abel Tasman National Park.
The area is known for its pristine azure waters, beautiful fresh native forests and crisp golden sand, all of which is literally on our doorstep.
Our purpose designed property offers space to relax and hold small group workshops, yet is elegant and comfortable with a picturesque backdrop like no other in the region. Our property is accessible by car, boat and helicopter.
Terri and Jim have been in the tourism and wedding industry for over a decade and Moonraker House is one of a few properties welcoming small groups to Nelson & Tasman to enjoy an exclusive experience in a private setting.
Our service provides a complete custom designed package to ensure you can focus on your well-being or interest. Alternatively bring your own group leader and be self sufficient.
Our professional service allows you to describe your vision and we create it, with a balance of focus and play in a region that offers so much. We like nothing more than a challenge, so challenge us!
Our bundles are based on a group of 6, with options to upgrade on a standard minimum two night stay. However, we encourage no less than three nights to give you a truly relaxed experience and if you would like to extend that further to enjoy all that our region has to offer we provide an concierge service and can make bookings on your behalf. Discounts on 5 days or more.
Exclusive Groups & Well-being bundles
- An expert in your field of interest or bring your own
- Two nights’ exclusive accommodation for up to 6 people (this can be extended)
- Continental breakfast
- Refreshments and morning and/or afternoon tea
- Lunch with option for in-house dining
- Large table to seat 8 with option of a second on the deck (total seats 16)
- Wifi, large screen, notepads and pens and whiteboard
- We can arrange team building activities or excursions
- We can arrange other accommodation close by for extra members
Day visitors are welcome too.
- Yoga & Well-being teaching
- Massage or beauty therapist
- Cycling & mountain biking – guided
- Heli tours – see up to three national parks in one day
- Wine, craft beer & art custom tours
- Horseback riding beach & mountains
- Art classes
- Photography classes
- Walking, birds & wildlife adventures
- Indigenous music & sound journeys
- Ski and the sea all in one neat bundle (winter package)
- extreme bundles for the more adventurous
- Team building bundles
Please ask for availability and visit our blog
All our exclusive bundles can include the following:
- All our guests enjoy a complimentary concierge service
- A minimum of two-night stay which can be extended. Week days and out of season bookings will be discounted.
- A completely custom event coordination and consultation service
- Full itinerary of activities service during your stay
- Daily continental breakfast with an option for a cooked breakfast
- Lunch and dinner can be arranged daily
- Chef and/or catering and service staff available by appointment
- Styling items, chairs, marquee etc
- Professional musician by appointment
- Professional photographer available by appointment
- Professional video and drone available by appointment
- Transport for guests, either by boat or mini bus
- Airport transfers and/or chauffeur (we drive your car or hire car)
- Translators available by appointment
Conditions and fees do apply please contact us for further information and a quote.