Please read and understand our terms & Conditions. These terms are in relation with our Moonraker House Bed & Breakfast service. Any other service included in the case of an event will be a separate agreement with The Dream Maker NZ in terms of planning and event services provided.
Sealimousiness T/A Moonraker House & The Dream Maker. Will now be referred to as a whole as “the company”
The company hereby agrees with our guests (“The Customer or guests”) to provide them with bed & breakfast accommodation and the option to upgrade in the case of a significant life celebration aided by The Dream Maker.
We believe that by providing transparency, it shows foresight to take care of our guests interests and our home, we trust you will agree.
- COVID 19 – We do our best to follow government guidelines and ask that you record your visit, follow the current guidelines. We have sanitizer, gloves available. We ask that you provide your own masks if needed. We are committed to a high standard cleaning protocol, however we are also committed to avoiding non biodegradable chemicals where possible.
- NO SMOKING or open flames are permitted in or on the property of Moonraker House. For everyone’s safety this is extended to a complete fire ban on Split Apple Beach beach.
- EVACUATION PLAN – Please read the information provided in your room at the front door. In the event of an emergency please follow our instructions or leave a note, so we know where you are or heading. We ask for your registration number which can aid us in contacting you if needed.
- ACCESS – Our property is an ongoing project and we ask that you take great care in all areas of the property. There are trip & slip hazards.
- OUR PROMISE is to provide a clean, bright and pleasant room for our guests to enjoy.
- BREAKFAST is from 7.30 to 9.30am and continental style, with the option to upgrade to a cooked breakfast using only local and ethical produce within our local region. (no guarantees of availability) POA
- LUNCH – Can be provided on request. POA
- DINNER and a Cooked breakfast is available with prior notice, Using only local and ethical produce from our local region. (no guarantees of availability) POA
- SIGNIFICANT LIFE CELEBRATION in the event of an upgrade to celebrate an event where a party includes more than one person, the covenants, agreements and warranties on the part of that party shall be deemed to be joint and several. POA
- DAY GUESTS are permitted with prior notice and may incur extra costs. POA
- ALL CHANGES – from the basic Bed & Breakfast service must be agreed in writing. This could incur extra charges
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Moonraker House shall not have any liability or responsibility to the customer for any loss, damage or injury, whether arising in contract, tort, equity, or otherwise, including consequential loss, which does not flow directly or naturally (i.e. in the ordinary course of things) from a breach of this agreement PROVIDED that in no event whatsoever shall the owners of The company be liable to the customer for any quantum above the sum of money received by The company from the customer for the services provided by Moonraker House.
- FORCE MAJEURE – The company shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill its obligations under this agreement if such failure arises from any major external cause reasonably beyond its control
- HEALTH AND SAFETY – Terri holds a current First Aid Certificate. The company has been assessed by Qualmark, New Zealand Tourism’s quality and safety standards. However there are places throughout the property that pose safety issues and we expect our guests to take full responsibility for themselves and their minors.
- WE WELCOME YOU into our home for our guests enjoyment and to enhance their holiday or event experience and trust that it will be treated with equal respect. We ask you to inform us of any breakages or damage, so we can replace or repair them prior to our next guests arrival.
- ARRIVAL- between 4pm and 8.30pm unless otherwise arranged. We ask you kindly to give us an indication of your ETA.
- DEPARTURE is 10am unless otherwise arranged for an earlier start or extension
- CLEANING – Your rooms and bathroom will be cleaned and towels will be changed on request. Please use beach towels provided when swimming in the sea rather than house towels.
- ALCOHOL – You are welcome to bring your own alcohol.
- THE KITCHEN you are welcome to use our kitchen for light refreshment and snacks.
- KEY – You will be given a key for your room and the front door. We can not be held responsible for your private belongings. Please leave the key in your bedroom door as you depart.
- ENVIRONMENT – We care about our environment and wildlife and hope you will join us in our efforts.
- WASTE – We do our best to minimize landfill, wasting water or electricity where possible.
- YOUR PETS are not permitted unless a registered assistance dog and this must be with prior notice and abide by our guidelines.
- OUR PETS – We have two dogs and a cat who love our guests as much as we do. Please keep the gate closed at all times, so we can keep them safe.
- PAYMENT & ACCEPTANCE – by making a booking and payment and accepting our services we assume you also accept our terms.